Monday, September 6, 2010

Junior victory, Russian dance

I had a great game with sacrifices in my round 3 game. My opponent won with a pretty move. I will show the game tomorrow. After the game I ate bread from an organic store. I also cooked a potato dish with some red onion. I went to the library to get books on rebuilding my broken life. That's an important goal for me. I will summarize the main ideas in it soon :)

Friday I played a pretty game in the online 45 45 team league. I won a pawn with an in between move. He captured back the pawn, but that opened up a file against his king, which allowed me to win a bishop and the game.


Would you like the services of a professional chess coach? Please send me a message, if you would like to study with me! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment